A tour in a tuk-tuk is an ideal way for visitors to explore the city of Yverdon-les-Bains in a novel, environmental and fun manner.
There are two suggested tours for anybody who would like to visit the thermal city without getting too tired. A whole multitude of secrets about history, culture and the art of living are unveiled in the cyclist guide. The advice and insider tips provided allow visitors to discover the city at their own pace and as they choose.
1. Lakeshore - Parc des Rives – Plage – Menhirs de Clendy – Théâtre Benno Besson – Place Pestalozzi
2. Cultural heritage - Place Pestalozzi – Rue du Four – Castrum romain – Centre thermal – Rue de la Plaine – Château
Tours available upon request from April to September and daily from July 1st to August 20th.
- From 1 Apr 2024 to 30 Sep 2024
- Old Town-Lake Shuttle2 persons + 1 child - 6 years
- CHF 12.-
- Guided tricycle tours (1h)2 persons + 1 child - 6 years
- CHF 38.-
Max. 2 persons + 1 child under 6 years