2 Days / 1 Night from CHF 85.00 / EUR 85.00 per person.
Yvonand is well known for its fine sand beaches on the southern shore of Lake Neuchâtel. It is also a hiker’s paradise: the hinterland offers a great many cultural and historical discoveries as well as an exceptional natural panorama. A beautiful region whose hikes and terroir products are well worth discovering.
THE OFFER INCLUDES:
• 1 night in a double room at the “typically Swiss Hotel” Hôtel de la Gare, breakfast included
• Dinner on the waterfront at the “Colvert” at Yvonand Port
Good to know
- Period of validity : March - October
- Subject to availability and programme changes
- Reservations necessary (minimum 2 people) at the regional tourism offices
- Visitor's taxes not included
- Price for children and families on request
- Price for additional night on request
- Cancellation fee according to the conditions of the hotel
- The prices in euros are the currency exchange rate and may vary