The street jazz festival will amaze any music lover. Saxophone, trumpet, trombone, clarinet, piano and many other instruments will rhythm these 3 days. The festivities will take place in the historic centre of Estavayer-le-Lac. Free concerts outside and near restaurants will liven up the medieval streets. It is the occasion to enjoy a good meal on the terraces and to enjoy one or more jazz concerts.
On Saturday from 5pm will take place The Swing Parade. To the sounds of the Marching Bands, street bands and other singers, groups of dancers will dance to the rhythms of Lindy Hop, Country or Swing dance. This summer carnival is a joyous parade that will start from the Place du Midi, to cross the whole downtown and finish its journey on the Place de Chenaux.
More than 30 concerts over three days!
Thursday 15 July 2021 :
- Moncef Genoud & Ernie Odoom
- The Swinging Ladies
- The Waffle machine Orchestra
- Lucien Bovet-Claude Schneider 4tet
- Maurizio Minardi & Gabriel Bismut
- Laura Klain trio
- Véronique Piller trio and guests
Friday 16 July 2021 :
- Nicolas Meier - Max Jendly "London - Fribourg meeting
- The Soulflip
- Jazz Carbonic
- The Covergang
- The Red Roosters
- Rebecca Spiteri - Becky & The Gents
- Tony Match trio feat: Sylvia Howard
Saturday 17 July 2021:
- Fred Bintner "Freiburg-Paris Connection
- The Rose Betty Klub
- The Jazz Messengers Legacy" feat: Stephane Belmondo and Olivier Hutmann
- Stewy von Wattenwyl & Georgia Ciavatta
- Paradise Creek
Main stage - seated
- CHF 25.-
Main stage standing up
- CHF 15.-
Good to know
- Location : All over the city. Main stage: Museum gardens. Heart of the festival (bars, foodtrucks, jam sessions): Place de l'Eglise
- Free event except for concerts on the central stage in the evening (CHF 25.- seated, CHF 15.- standing). Tickets can be purchased one week in advance from the Tourist Office or 1 hour before the concerts.
- Food and drinks available at the event