Discovery day for groups around watchmaking and chocolate.
The groups of gourmets start their day with a discovery of the International Watchmaking Museum and its emblematic pieces in La Chaux-de-Fonds. They then head for Courtelary to enjoy a lunch at the Camille Bloch company restaurant. In the afternoon, it was their turn to get their hands dirty by making a chocolate clock during a gourmet workshop. Then they finish with a free visit of the "Chocolate Experience".
- Prices per person (from 20 people)Adults
- CHF 82.-
- The offer includes :
- Admission and guided tour of the International Watchmaking Museum in La Chaux-de-Fonds
- Lunch at the Bistro chez Camille in Courtelary
- Workshop to make a Ragusa clock
- Free visit of the "Chocolate Experience", the Camille Bloch Museum