Guided tour of the abbey church of Bellelay combined with other activities.
A visit to the Bellelay Abbey is a journey through time to meet the Premonstratensian monks who founded this historic monument in the 12th century. In the company of a guide, you will discover the architecture of the place and the origins of the Tête de Moine, a famous cheese whose birthplace is in Bellelay. Located in the heart of the village of Bellelay, the baroque building, renovated at the end of the 1950s, is now a major venue for cultural and artistic events. A special highlight of the visit is the opportunity to climb to the top of one of the towers of the abbey church and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Petit-Val.
Visits to the abbey church are combined with other activities (organ concert, visit of the Maison de la Tête de Moine & visit of the art exhibition in the abbey church).
- July 16: Visit of the abbey church with exhibition
- July 20: Visit of the abbey church with organ concert
- July 30: Visit of the abbey church with Maison de la Tête de Moine
- August 3: Visit of the abbey church with organ concert
- August 13: Visit of the abbey church with Maison de la Tête de Moine
- Guided tour of the Bellelay Abbey
- Depending on the dates, the visit is combined with :
- Visit of the Maison de la Tête de Moine or
- Visit of the art exhibition or
- Organ concert
- Meeting place
- In front of the main door of the abbey church, Bellelay, 2713 Saicourt
- 2 hours
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups