Discover the mysterious world of truffle cultivation
Guided tours of the truffle producing areas with comprehensive explanations about truffle cultivation and gathering. Truffle hounds Alvin or Astor will demonstrate truffle hunting; several methods of truffle excavation will also be demonstrated.
The visit will close with an aperitif and tasting of truffle-flavoured products and surprising desserts also incorporating truffles, accompanied by wines from the region (AOC Bonvillars or Côtes de l'Orbe).
Saturdays September 24th, October 15th, November 5th and December 10th
- Conditions / supplements
- For groups of 8 people or more arranged by previous appointment
- Group size: maximum 12 persons
- Equipment: Stout footwear; clothing to suit the weather
- Remark: no dogs allowed, even on a leash
- Online registration and payment is required until 72 hours before the beginning of the activity
- Meeting place
- Pierre Pittet, Chemin du Cotter 4, 1433 Suchy
- Saturdays September 24th, October 15th, November 5th and December 10th
- From 9:00am to 12:30pm