Stay at a holiday apartment in the Neuchâtel region and enjoy free public transport and recreational activities.
With one or more overnight stays at a holiday apartment, you receive the Neuchâtel Tourist Card, which offers free travel on public transport and numerous free recreational activities. Take the train to go hiking at the Creux du Van, visit the International Watchmaking Museum, enjoy a cruise on Lake Neuchâtel, ride on the chairlift to La Robella or rent a bike – these are just some of the 33 benefits included in this tourist card. Unique advantages while you visit the region without ever having to reach into your pocket.
- Stay at a holiday apartment (minimum duration depending on the apartment)
- The Neuchâtel Tourist Card offers the following complimentary benefits during your stay:
- the public transport system of Neuchatel canton (train, funicular and bus)
- admission to 28 museums in the canton of Neuchatel
- a cruise on lakes Neuchatel (South and North shore promenade, tour no. 102/103/104/105/202/203/206/208) and des Brenets
- a daily bike rental in Neuchâtel or Le Locle
- a round trip on the Buttes-La Robella chairlift
- This card is given by the host on the arrival of each customer - valid from check-in until midnight on the day of departure (maximum 15 days).
- It can be used on all Onde Verte zones (except 42 - Les Bois/Saignelégier).
- Only one card is issued per customer, it is nominative and entitles the customer to travel in 2nd class only.
- Pets and bicycles are not included in this promotion.
- The ticket is not valid on night buses (Noctambus) as well as for special or fixed price trips.