Spend a night at the Hôtel des Arts and benefit from free public transport and 33 free activities with the Neuchâtel Tourist Card.
Discover the Neuchâtel region at your leisure with the Neuchâtel Tourist Card, which you receive with an overnight stay at the Hôtel des Arts. With this useful card, you will benefit from numerous advantages: free transport, museums and activities.
- One or more nights in the hotel des Arts
- The Neuchâtel Tourist Card offers the following complimentary benefits during your stay:
- the public transport system of Neuchatel canton (train, funicular and bus)
- admission to 28 museums in the canton of Neuchatel
- a cruise on lakes Neuchatel (South and North shore promenade, tour no. 102/103/104/105/202/203/206/208) and des Brenets
- a daily bike rental in Neuchâtel or Le Locle
- a round trip on the Buttes-La Robella chairlift
- This card is given by the hotel on the arrival of each customer - valid from check-in until midnight on the day of departure (maximum 15 days).
- It can be used on all Onde Verte zones (except 42 - Les Bois/Saignelégier).
- Only one card is issued per customer, it is nominative and entitles the customer to travel in 2nd class only.
- Pets and bicycles are not included in this promotion.
- The ticket is not valid on night buses (Noctambus) as well as for special or fixed price trips.