This experience offers a combined ticket for a cruise on Lake Neuchâtel, self-service bicycles and a visit to the museums of Yverdon-les-Bains.
The town of Yverdon-les-Bains, with its historic centre and its famous Place Pestalozzi, has a rich history. Culture and navigation have played an important role.
To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the LNM shipping company, the "boat and bike to the museums" experience offers a combined ticket giving access to :
- the cruise on Lake Neuchâtel ;
- self-service bicycles to discover Yverdon-les-Bains ;
- a visit to the museums.
The Maison d'Ailleurs, a unique institution in the world, presents collections at the crossroads of popular culture, contemporary art and science. The Museum of Yverdon and Region, located inside the castle, traces nearly 8,000 years of regional history. The CACY exhibits contemporary art in the historical setting of the town hall, dating from the 18th century.
This experience is offered by the "Association pour le Développement du Nord Vaudois (ADNV)", in collaboration with the "LNM", the city of Yverdon-les-Bains, the Museum of Yverdon and region, the Maison d'Ailleurs and the Yverdon-les-Bains contemporary arts center.
- The package includes :
- The day pass for Lake Neuchâtel, valid on the LNM cruises
- Entrance to the 3 museums of the city : the Museum of Yverdon and Region, the Maison d'Ailleurs, the Yverdon-les-Bains contemporary arts center
- Daily rental (12 hours) of a self-service bicycle "Donkey Republic".
- Conditions / supplements
- Offer available from Wednesday to Sunday from 14th May to 25th September 2022.
- Through its self-service bicycle network "Donkey Republic", the town of Yverdon-les-Bains provides a bicycle free of charge for your visit to the museums, the town and/or for access to the landing stage. If necessary, find more information on https://www.donkey.bike/fr/villes/location-velo-yverdon-les-bains/.
- Meeting place
- Embarkation and disembarkation possible from all ports of Lake Neuchâtel