Treat yourself to an experience combining culture and nature in Switzerland's youngest capital. With one overnight stay, you get free access to the Circuit Secret (Secret Circuit), where you can discover the historic old town and its unusual places. To top it off, rent a bike or e-bike and explore one of the many routes available in the area.
You will stay at the Hotel Ibis in the centre of Delémont, within walking distance from the railway station and easily accessible by public transport or car. From there, discover the city on foot. The offer includes free access to the Circuit Secret, which takes you to some unusual places in the city. And to spice up your holiday, consider renting a bike or e-bike. Delémont is a town surrounded by nature and starting point to many cycling and mountain bike tours. Contact your hotel in advance to find out about bike rental options.
- 1 overnight stay in a double room with breakfast
- 1 admission per person for the Circuit Secret in Delémont
- Parking depending on availability
- Jura-Pass and Discount Card (free public transport in the entire Canton of Jura)
- Bike and e-bike rentals upon prior request at the hotel (not included in the rate)
- Prices1 adult (from)
- CHF 117.-
- 2 adults (from)
- CHF 135.-