An unforgettable stay awaits you in Bellelay, the village renowned for the famous Tête de Moine cheese. You’ll stay at the recently fully renovated Auberge de Bellelay, a hotel seeped in historical charm.
The package includes an overnight stay at the four-star hotel Auberge de Bellelay, which has recently been fully renovated. The rooms are tastefully furnished and combine modern comfort with the charm of the past. Also included is a visit to the “Maison de la Tête de Moine”, where you will learn about how the famous cheese is made. The cheese manufacture preserves traditional know-how dating back over 800 years. And in the evening you’ll enjoy a delicious cheese fondue –Tête de Moine, of course!
Why not extend your stay in the Grand Chasseral and visit Bellelay Abbey, take a stroll along the Libell'lay nature trail or rent an electric bike and ride through the region’s delightful hills and pastures.
- Overnight in a double room at the Auberge de Bellelay - Hôtel de l'Ours
- Entrance to the Maison de la Tête de Moine
- Tête de Moine fondue at the Auberge de Bellelay - Restaurant de l'Ours
- Price of the combined offerPrice for two persons
- CHF 252.-
- Main contact
- Jura bernois Tourisme Avenue de la Gare 9 2740 Moutier +41 32 494 53 43 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auberge de Bellelay L'Abbaye 1 2713 Bellelay +41 32 489 52 53 email@example.com adb4u.ch