From CHF 115.-
Overnight stay in a delightful tiny house at the foot of the Combe Grède
An overnight stay in the charming “La Tiny de l’Aigle” in Villeret, a hike up the Combe Grède and a visit to the Camille Bloch chocolate factory – it’s all on the programme during this delightful interlude in the heart of the Grand Chasseral!
Enjoy a weekend of relaxation and sweet treats at the foot of the Combe Grède. Start your stay with a hike up the Combe Grède. From Villeret, follow the footpath that winds through the forest and climbs up to the Chasseral, where you can admire the superb panorama of the Three Lakes, the Alps and the Grand Chasseral. Back in Villeret, the tiny house apartment provides a charming and cosy setting for a well-deserved night's rest. The next day, hop on an electric bike (hire included in the offer) for the twenty-minute ride to Courtelary (approx.) and a visit to the wonderful Camille Bloch chocolate factory. On a guided tour you will learn about the history of this chocolate factory which has left its mark on the industry of the Grand Chasseral. You will also be able to watch the making of the famous Torino and Ragusa chocolate brands, and of course taste the Camille Bloch specialties.
- A night in the double room of ‘Tiny de l’Aigle’ in Villeret
- Tiny house breakfast
- Electric bike hire
- Admission (2 persons) to the Camille Bloch chocolate factory
- PricesOffer for 2 people
- CHF 230.-
- The Combe Grède is open from 6 May 2023.
- WARNING : The Combe Grède is closed between October and May.
- Main contact
- Jura bernois Tourisme Avenue de la Gare 9 2740 Moutier +41 32 494 53 43 email@example.com
- La Tiny de l'Aigle Rue Neuve 20 2613 Villeret +41 32 941 49 89 firstname.lastname@example.org tinydelaigle.ch